Good News! We will now add curbside pilates to our menu of Pilates session options during COVID-19. (Online Private or Group Sessions are still happening)
Since it has been determined that the risk of transmission of Covid-19 is lowered while outdoors, the Borough of Fair Haven has given us permission to teach pilates in a canopy tent outside our studio. Curbside Pilates will be offered weather permitting.
CURBSIDE PILATES FAQs
Will I have Privacy?
Yes. The tent has a back wall which allows for privacy and for shade. Most businesses on the strip are closed and there are very few people around.
What apparatus can I use curbside? Reformers, chairs, barrels, and mats are able to go outdoors. Unfortunately we cannot offer workouts on the Cadillac or wall units outdoors.
Is Curbside Pilates Weather Permitting?
Yes. We have worked to make the tent as comfortable as possible. The canopy keeps the sun out and we have added a large fan. We will not bring out the tent in very hot, humid weather or rain or thunder storms. You may email email@example.com or register online.
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR CURBSIDE PILATES
- SOCIAL DISTANCING- While outdoors, your instructor will still remain 6 feet away from you. You will be instructed to do your own springs and transitions on the apparatus.
- DISINFECTING/ SANITIZING- All equipment will be sanitized using CDC approved hospital grade disinfectant. As aways, we will ask clients to wipe down their own apparatus after their session. Our staff will do extra sanitizing on all surfaces throughout the day.
- HANDWASHING/ HANDSANITIZER – Instructors will wash their hands prior to each session. Clients will be asked to use hand-sanitizer prior to using the apparatus.
- MASKS- You will NOT wear a mask while exercising. Your instructor will wear a mask or a face shield. If you enter the studio for any reason you MUST wear a mask.
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK- If you are experiencing any fever, cold or flu symptoms, we ask that you not come to the studio or take your session online. There will be no late charges for illness.