Private Pilates Training
There are no two bodies alike and there is no one-size-fits-all Pilates. Our one on one sessions are tailored to your body’s specific needs and your goals for your body. During our 50 minute private session, the student will have the instructors’ full attention and utilize the studio’s apparatus to achieve their fitness goals.
Benefits of Private Sessions
- One on one attention make sure you are getting the most out of your movements
- Opportunity to use all apparatus
- Specific exercises for individual needs
Pilates practioners may continue taking classes during pregnancy. In fact, Pilates is one of the best workouts for moms to be. Some benefits of prenatal Pilates include:
- Stronger core
- Stronger pelvic floor
- Easier childbirth
- Less discomfort due to muscular and skeletal imbalances
- Quicker bounce back after delivery
Reconnect to your abdominals after delivery. Practitioners may begin or continue their Pilates practice after delivery with doctor’s clearance.